The use of songs in film or TV gives rise to another linked memory.
These are examples of the images immediately conjured up in my head when hearing the songs:
- Wings - Jet = Alan Partridge jumping around his room at the Linton Travel Tavern
- Ray Charles - Mess Around = Driving the car in Planes, Trains & Automobiles, before John Candy falls asleep at the wheel
- Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions = Harry Hill miming playing a pretend organ (possibly on TV Burp, but not 100% sure)
- Booker T & The MGs - Soul Limbo = BBC Cricket
- Buddy Holly - Raining In My Heart = Heineken (or Carlsberg?) TV Advert from the 80s
- Elvis Presley - Wooden Heart = Pledge TV Advert from the 80s