It was at this point I developed my objective for the days musical back-drop.
All songs listened to MUST be related to the previous, but cannot be by the same band/singer.
Today's musical journey was:
- Uriah Heep - Gypsy (Heeps drummer was Lee Kerslake, leading to:)
- Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Know (Guitarist on Blizzard Of Ozz was Randy Rhoads, leading to:)
- Quiet Riot - Metal Health (who covered 'Cum On Feel The Noize', leading to:)
- Slade - We'll Bring The House Down (who had 3 singles enter the chart at number 1, leading to:)
- Jam - Man In The Cornershop (Bass Player Bruce Foxton later joined Stiff Little Fingers, leading to:)
- Stiff Little Fingers - Guitar & Drum (The SLF album 'Flags & Emblems' includes the track 'Its A Long Way To Paradise From Here' which has a harmonica track played by Lee Brilleaux, leading to:)
- Dr Feelgood - Roxette
At this point, I stopped creating tenuous connections and just stayed listening to Dr Feelgood - which is a worthwhile way to spend any Saturday afternoon
More fun with Musical Connections: Six Degrees of Black Sabbath